It is no secret that Brickell boasts a great nightlife. Here are some of the community’s top-rated restaurants and bars near 1010 Brickell.
1. Blackbird Ordinary– Located just a block from Mary Brickell Village, this highly-praised bar that offers a chill, dimly-lit venue for those looking to enjoy an off-the-beaten-path happy hour. Their signature drinks, social amenities, and bartenders keep clients coming back for more.
2. The Filling Station & Garage Bar– This restaurant/bar is the go-to place for good old-fashioned Americana cuisine, particularly for burgers. The ambiance is casual and the service quick and friendly.
3. Fado Irish Pub & Restaurant– This spacious venue offers visitors a great Beer selection, menu, and casual ambience. With indoor and outdoor seating, its the perfect place to enjoy a sports game while soaking up Miami’s climate.
4. El Vato Tequila and Taco Bar– This Mexican bar offers diners a unique venue, delicious food, and great specials on drinks. The food is reasonably-priced and the selection of tequilas is extensive.
5. Tobacco Road– This Dive bar is the oldest in Miami, making for a great location for a date or out-of-towners. Regulars visit this bar for its good music, relaxed atmosphere, and indoor/outdoor/rooftop seating.
6. Balans– Balans is a great American breakfast, lunch, and dinner bar with good service, reasonably-priced drinks, and outdoor seating that enables ample people-watching.
7. Blue Martini– Blue Martini is a lounge best known for good live bands, great drinks, and attractive crowd.
8. D-Dog House– Great little spot in Mary Brickell Village that offers great American food- hotdogs, sandwiches, and burgers. Everything is tasty and topped generously with all kinds of extras and the fries are remarkable.
9. M-Bar– Also known as Mike’s Cigar Bar, this venue offers a great spot to enjoy a sports game, some sophisticated drink, and quality cigar. After a long day, don’t miss this gem.
10. Waxy O’Connor’s On the River– Great place to catch a boxing match or any sports event, with great views of the Miami River and Downtown/Brickell from outside seating.
For more information on 1010 Brickell Condos, contact Sonya Olson by calling 646-785-1027.